1. Durability: The life of blister tray is about 10 tim […]
1. Durability: The life of blister tray is about 10 times longer than that of wooden tray.
2. Reliability: The reliability of the blister tray structure greatly reduces the damage consumption of the tray, and the damage to the materials on the tray due to the damage to the tray. The plastic tray is lighter than the same wooden tray, so it reduces the weight and cost of transportation. .
3. Hygiene: Plastic trays can be cleaned and reused. The US Department of Agriculture is promoting companies to use plastic trays / plastic products to carry products. And now the EPA also realizes that plastic trays / plastic products should be the first choice for the US Department of Energy and the US Department of Defense.
4. Insurance: Due to the damage resistance of blister trays, workers' compensation requirements are reduced accordingly, and the reduction in the use of wood in the factory equals the reduction in fire insurance premiums.
5. Residual value: Used blister trays can be sold at the original value of 30%, because blister trays can be sold back to manufacturers or other entities for reuse.
6. Environmental protection: Plastic trays are environmentally friendly products, because they can be fully recycled and reused, which greatly reduces waste and disposal costs.
7. Protect the forest: the use of blister trays can prevent the loss of thousands of acres of forest each year