The box is the box used to package the product, which c […]
The box is the box used to package the product, which can be classified according to the materials such as: wooden box, paper box, cloth box, leather box, iron box, corrugated box, etc., and can also be classified according to the name of the product, such as: gift box, Wine boxes, chocolate boxes, pen boxes, food packaging boxes, tea packaging boxes, etc. Now evolved into wood, paper and other materials mixed together. The function of the box: to ensure the safety of products in transit, improve the grade of the product Wait.
Main materials for packaging: Dutch board, gray board, MDF, metal, corrugated, etc.
The packaging of the product is an important part of the product. It not only plays a protective role in the transportation process, but also directly relates to the comprehensive quality of the product. The following are the packaging materials and packaging forms commonly used in packaging boxes:
Common packaging materials are as follows:
1) White paper - ordinary white paper, copy paper, crepe paper;
2) Bubble paper / Poly velvet / sponge / pearl cotton;
3) Carton class - white box, brown box, color box.
Packaging boxes are often used for inner packaging and generally have the following forms:
1) Color box: divided into corrugated box and no corrugated box;
2) Ordinary brown corrugated box: commonly used is a 3-layer corrugated box and a 5-layer corrugated box. After the product is packaged, it is generally sealed with tape;
3) White box: It can be divided into white box with corrugated (3 or 5 layers) and white box without corrugated. After the product is packaged, it should be sealed with tape.
4) Display box: There are many types, mainly including color display box, display box with PVC cover, etc., through which the product in the package can be visually seen;
5) Gift box: It is mostly used for the packaging of jewelry, stationery and other products.